Pack 32Units HDD for CHIA (XCH) Farming
Toshiba HDD SATA 3.0 7200rpm MG Series
Capacity 14TB per unit. Global Storage 550TB
256 Flash Memory Size PCI
Size 5.79 x 4 x 1.03 inches
About Toshiba MG07 Series
Using the world’s first 9-disk Helium-sealed design, the MG07ACA Enterprise Capacity SATA HDD provides up to 14TB of conventional magnetic recording (CMR) capacity and 7,200 rpm performance. The industry-standard 3.5-inch form-factor integrates easily into cloud-scale storage infrastructure, business-critical servers and storage, and File and Object storage solutions.
The MG07ACA Series utilizes Toshiba precision laser welding technology to seal helium inside the 9-disk mechanics for the life of the drive. The helium-sealed design reduces aerodynamic drag to deliver a lower operational power profile, helping to achieve TCO objectives for cloud-scale and software-defined data center infrastructure.
The massive 14TB and 12TB model capacity is delivered using proven CMR/PRM recording technologies providing optimum compatibility and data reliability. Equipped with SATA 6.0 Gbit/s interface, the MG07ACA models integrate easily into standard 3.5-inch SATA drive bays to help reduce the footprint and operational burden of cloud-scale storage infrastructure, and business critical servers and storage systems.
- Innovative 9-disk helium-sealed design for superior storage density
- Industry Standard 3.5-inch 26.1 mm Form Factor
- 7,200 rpm Performance
- SATA 6.0 Gbit/s Interface
- Low operational power profile, providing excellent power efficiency (W/TB) for better TCO
- 550 Total TB Transferred per Year Workload Rating
- Rotational Vibration (RV) Sensors
- 512e or 4Kn Advanced Format Sector Technology; (512e Model) Includes Toshiba Persistent Write Cache Technology for Data-Loss
- Protection in Sudden Power-Loss Events
- Sanitize Instant Erase (SIE) and Self-Encrypting Drive(SED) option model available
- Cloud-scale Storage Infrastructure
- Software-defined data center infrastructure
- File- and Object-based storage infrastructure
- Mid-line / Nearline Business Critical Workloads
- Tier 2 Business-Critical Servers and Storage Systems